Highlighted

Having trouble opening Photoshop v22

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason I  am having issues with the latest Photoshop version (v22). Once the latest version uploads, I cannot use it. Will not open any photo files. Not sure what is happening. Any suggestions???

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Having trouble opening Photoshop v22

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason I  am having issues with the latest Photoshop version (v22). Once the latest version uploads, I cannot use it. Will not open any photo files. Not sure what is happening. Any suggestions???

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im experiencing this too

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Are you getting any kind of error mesaage, you can see the list of known issues here

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ged, I was not aware that the new version required upgraded hardware. Hmm, I think this might be the problem. Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 1