• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble with a RGB File: error message and unable to change in to a greysdale image

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An error comes up that the tool I want to use will not work because the quick mask is not turned on. I dont think I made the layer into a quick mask. How do I undo this? Also the image mode is greyed out and not functioning. Thank you in advance.Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 5.41.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-04 at 5.41.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-04 at 5.41.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-04 at 5.36.47 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola tengo la aplicación de photoshop CC pero me aparece un cuadro diálogo que dice que esta bloqueado y no me permite guardar los cambios 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. You should start a new intry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Press Q to get out of Quick Mask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines