• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Heads Up Display

Participant ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whin I increased my brush size using ALF right Mouse Button I used to get a table that showed the Size, Hardness and Opacity. This has now disappeared after something I did. How do you display it again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

I reset the preferences and it came back. There must be a way to toggle it on/off

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The contextual menu should appear with the right click. Not even sure how you make it disappear. Does anything come up when you right click? Also what this version of photoshop are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows 10 and the photoshop 21.1.1. With ALT and right key click in the brush tool you can change various settings ie size, hardness and opacity. There used to be a drop down beside the brush which showed the value of the settings. Mine seems to have disappeared

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reset the preferences and it came back. There must be a way to toggle it on/off

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

great, that would have been my next suggestion.

/G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines