• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Healing brush and clone stamp source points not moving/not following brush

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to Photoshop 21.2.2, and the healing brush and clone stamp are no longer working as expected.  After I select the initial source point, the source point for the tool is no longer following the brush; the initial source point remains fixed.  It *seems* that this is a visual bug only - the tool is actually moving the source point as I paint, but that missing visual indication of what I'm actually sourcing is really messing with my ability to control the tool.

Any help on this?  Gotta say I'm pretty steamed with this release.  I spent an hour trying to figure out why my brushes no longer responded to pen pressure (short answer: now Adobe *does* want to use Windows Ink) only to discover that the two most important tools for retouching no longer work.  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will if you use a mouse Photoshop Pen Support is broken.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same issue. The stamp is working normally using a mouse, but with the pen, the source point is fixed.

Going to try to install an older driver for the tablet. Not sure what it's going to do with the pen pressure though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Pen support has issues.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows10Home64-bit/IntelCorei7-4810MQ CPU@2.80GHz/16GBRAM/NvidiaGeForceGTX880M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not fixed 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows10Home64-bit/IntelCorei7-4810MQ CPU@2.80GHz/16GBRAM/NvidiaGeForceGTX880M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem and still not fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem was fixed in 21.2.3

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the last photoshop update and still have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am up to date with the latest version of Photoshop CC as of 3/1/21 and still am having this issue. Is there any further info on this problem. I find it very frustrating to have to put the pen down during edits to mess with the mouse to use the clone tool, especially when it is very intricate and detailed work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines