Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Healing brush tool low opacity

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with the latest PS 2020 version. 

The problem is after using the healing brush tool, the 'heald' spot is coverd with a very low opacity.

I tried pressing 'reset tool' and it didn't work.

what can i do?

I add here an example of the eye just for you to understand what i'm talking about. (the eye on the top is in a really low opacity and i don’t understand how to change it so it will be in the highest amount of opacity)

Thanks in advance 

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 20.05.46.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The Healing Brush is used for correcting imperfections. See this Help page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/retouching-repairing-images.html#retouch_with_the_healing_br...

You might be better off with the Clone Stamp tool if you are trying to duplicate the eye:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/retouching-repairing-images.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have good answer and directions above. If you are still looking to solve opacity issue then open Window > Clone Source panel and check Opacity settings. Ensure that Opacity is set to 100%.

clone source.jpg

Another thing to check is blend mode set for Healing Brush. Activate tool and from Options bar choose Normal blend mode.

clone source.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines