• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp !!!!!!!

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does any kind soul could help me with this hard task !!!

how i could merge this .. and select only the object in the center !?

Untitled.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a shape layer with a layer style and a show all layer mask and an empty layer. If you merge them you will wind  up with Raster layer that was create by adobe Photoshop applying a layer style to a layer for its contents. Then that layer merged down into your emty layer.  You wind with you shape laye with a layer style merger to a normal pixels raster layer.  You shape layer rasterized.  You also seem to have displayed  closet path being tramsformed. You would neet to commit the pathe transform before yuo can merge your layers.  The closed Pathe will not be effect  by the merge of the layers.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thaaaaaanks man !! ! to help a  stranger brazilian enthusiast of photoshop ! !!! ... i plan to make a quick indepent video about prevention on covid19.. and  i really need to work more on photoshop! .. ...  thansk!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines