• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello everyone! Can anybody help me unblur this license plate?

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, so recently ive been in a hit and run while i was in the car with my brother and my brother managed to get a low quality photo of the number plate. The police wont help as they say they need the numberplate. So by any chance could someone help me out? Ive been trying for days with no luck. 

Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Sorry, we are not allowed to assist with that in this forum, even if it were possible.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, we are not allowed to assist with that in this forum, even if it were possible.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Unfortunately, although it is easy to blur an image, it is not possible to go in the opposite direction. Plus, as previously mentioned, it would not be appropriate for this forum.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologise, I claimed it was blurring instead of natural motion blur. And mind my ignorance but may i ask why you are not allowed to assist?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also is there anything you could suggest for me to do?

Law enforcement won't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"may i ask why you are not allowed to assist?"

@Pine5ED1 

This is a Photoshop forum with volunteers to answer questions about how to use the software. We cannot help with legal issues. See this message from Adobe Employee @Pete.Green :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/faq-can-you-help-deblur-or-improve-license-plate-detail/td-...

It addition to not being able to assist, there is no detail to retrieve in your photo. That's what I meant earlier by "even if it were possible". 

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thread locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines