Highlighted

Hello, i need suggestion. (Help with compositing 2 images - re-titled by moderator)

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, my name is fikri. I'am a beginner on photoshopping. I tried photo composting, but i cant really blend my image with my background. Can you give me critique or suggestion? I also include my project psd file, so feel free for an improvement.project 1 low res.jpg
   (the right image is before i edit it)

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Two questions to always ask yourself when compositing two pictures

- where is the light (in this case where is the sun)? Is the lighting the same for both pictures (no, it isn't) and are shadows correct for the light source?

- are there any reflections of thing that should not be there? (yes, a huge reflection on the car)

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hello, i need suggestion. (Help with compositing 2 images - re-titled by moderator)

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, my name is fikri. I'am a beginner on photoshopping. I tried photo composting, but i cant really blend my image with my background. Can you give me critique or suggestion? I also include my project psd file, so feel free for an improvement.project 1 low res.jpg
   (the right image is before i edit it)

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

- where is the light (in this case where is the sun)? Is the lighting the same for both pictures (no, it isn't) and are shadows correct for the light source?

- are there any reflections of thing that should not be there? (yes, a huge reflection on the car)

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for ur suggestion, i will add it to my notes. OMG you are absolutely right, i totally forgot about the reflection, and my car shadow looks like it is being suck onto black hole. Once again i really appreciate ur comment 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0