help all of the sudden I can't save anything out of photoshop due to program error?

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have shut system down restarted twice I cant save any files of any type jpg tiff cr3 nothing saves. i can't export or even merge/flatten image. Everytime I try to do any of it I get can;t complete due to program error. It has worked grea on all the other photos I have done right up to the last two today.

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

help all of the sudden I can't save anything out of photoshop due to program error?

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have shut system down restarted twice I cant save any files of any type jpg tiff cr3 nothing saves. i can't export or even merge/flatten image. Everytime I try to do any of it I get can;t complete due to program error. It has worked grea on all the other photos I have done right up to the last two today.

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this problem. Was working fine all day and in the last few hours has just stopped letting me save. So annoying!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you know of a fix or am going to have to do these all over again and try tommrow?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a fix?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Photoshop version and OS? Here is thread with solution for Photoshop  20.0.6 on Cataina, perhaps can help you something.

Have you tried resting your preferences https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having this issue when I try and save my Digial Scrapbook Pages. Just started. I have uninstalled PE and Im still cant save. Very Frustrated. I know its not my computer. any help would be greatly appricated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im working with Windows on my HP and I have an external hard Drive I save everything to.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2020 0