• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help alt key

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried researching this in Adobe Support and haven't yet found an answer that worked, even though there were answers given to my problem on the site. Whenever I use the Clone Stamp or Healing Brush Tool the cursor doesn't change nor does else anything happen when I click on the Alt/Option key in order to define a source point. I am using Photoshop 2020 but I have had this same problem in my Photoshop CS5 before. I have tried everything including restoring everything back to it's original defaults and restarting the Photoshop. NOTHING works...I really would like an answer to this problem because these are key features of Photoshop that I need to use.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using Windows or Mac make sure  you are not being effected by  a system  feature the can be configured the change the cursor size or some system add on that messes the mouse cursor. I have never see a problem in Photoshop like the it when a machine a working correctly.    I see some lag  about a second with the cursor changeimg to the  target cursor in CC versions compared to a version like CS3.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure, but have you tried restting your tools?  Right-click on the Tool and select "Reset Tool".

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 4.29.34 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines