• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP!! Camera Raw whole image moves while using the brush

Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you work in Camera Raw and use the brush the whole images moves. I cant get it to stop doing so.
I work on iMac Sierria, 
Its pretty annyoing. I keep reading here in the forum but don't find anything that that could make it stop. 
Did anyone have this problem with PS 2020 and fund a soltution? 
Thank you for the help

PS: hope I explained it good enough, my english is not my first language, thank you.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing to try is to reset the tool in the upper left hand corner of the tool bar.

When you select the brush, do you see the brush cursor? Or, do you see a hand cursor? If you see the hand, your space bar could be stuck. I'm on Catalina, so I can't properly test it under Sierra.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Kenneth KR_Seals for the help

I see the brush cursor. 
Nothing stuck anywhere, at least as far I can see or find... Problem still there...

Hope someone has a solution for this. 

Nicole 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

October 15th 2020 this issue is still threre, does anyone found maybe a solution yet? 
Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post a screen shot of what the curser looks like along with the tool settings at the upper left?

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines