• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP: Cannot save due to program error

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working in photoshop on my macbook pro and this error popped up evrytime I tried to save no matter the file. I switched to my desktop PC (Windows 10); I worked on one file without this save issue. Started another file on Windows and the error started popping up again everytime I try to save.

This is ridiculous. This program is too expensive to have it operate like this. Fix the bug or lower the cost of this faulty program. Seriously considering a switch to Clip Studio Paint.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I am having the same Issue (working on a HP Envy laptop)

I tried the link you sent but still does not work????

please help I am a designer and cannot do anything without this working 

thanks

Laura

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try all the steps, including rolling back to v21 ?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get back to the V21? shouldnt new version work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried looking about and cannot work out how to do this - I am on creative cloud so updated automatically?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If none of the steps described work, then it could be that the hardware or drivers on your PC do not support v21 (that is why updating video drivers is an essential step)

You can resinstall v21 from the CC desktop application (follow the linked steps in section 7 of the help article I posted earlier)

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I will reinstall old version 

I looked on your link you sent but only shows you how to update server on MAC where i am on a HP Envy so does not give me instructions on how to update my video drivers do you know how to do this?

thanks

Laura 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to the manufacturers website for your particular GPU (e.g. NVidia or AMD) and download the latest driver. If you are not sure which manufacturer, or which GPU  - in Photoshop go to Help >System Details and press copy. Then paste the info here

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines