• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! How to read the blurry license plate

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been rear ended by some jerk guy October 14. He did not stop for me but I got him in my dash cam. Any help would be appreciated. The car on right side. 

VideoCapture_20201015-111843.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry that is not something that we can do on this forum as it could open folk up to legal issues. You need to contact your local law enforcement.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not possible... and the bad thing is, we do not know how truthful this post is.  Unfortunately Photoshop does not work in this way.  And with a low res image... it would be hard to pull any info like that anyways. 

I feel bad that they hit you.  But again, the issue is we have no way to prove if the story is true.  You need to contact the cops and report this.  Then share them the video with them.  That is the way to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines