Highlighted

Help! I am having the hardest time editing sweat stains out!

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried and tried but continue to come up short when attempting to edit sweat stains out. I have a wedding that I am trying to finish up and it is driving me crazy. Does anyone have any tips or grand ideas on this?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help! I am having the hardest time editing sweat stains out!

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried and tried but continue to come up short when attempting to edit sweat stains out. I have a wedding that I am trying to finish up and it is driving me crazy. Does anyone have any tips or grand ideas on this?

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try use Frequency Separation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing the image, it would be hard to say, but I would check into using frequency separation to do that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines