• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! I can't get into Photoshop!

Contributor ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I've been asked to log into my Adobe account every time I start Photoshop. Until a minute ago, that was no problem BUT . . .
This time, the "sign in form" did not show the "I have an account" option and instead asked if I wanted to log in with Google, Facebook, or something else.
So I clicked Google because I had work to do.
Well, wrong choice! Now it wants me to sign up for a free trial!

OMG, I pay a fortune for my subscription and I am really upset that I can't use it. What should I do. I am working on deadline! ! !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

SOLVED - OMG, scarey. Logged out through Bridge, then logged back in with my normal account. The "sign in" form is not particularly clear and I paniced. All's good now that I got my wits together.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED - OMG, scarey. Logged out through Bridge, then logged back in with my normal account. The "sign in" form is not particularly clear and I paniced. All's good now that I got my wits together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing your solution, Karen, and I'm glad it's working for you now.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines