• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! i cant download photoshop brushes!

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i think i messed up, i cant download any photoshop brushes. ive tried everything and it does not wanna download. when i try to open the file it says:

"Search the App Store for an application that can open this document, or choose an existing application on your computer." 

i also did my own brush-pre sets yesterday and they where all gone once i closed the app so i think i might have deleted a document or something that keeps the brushes

If anyone knows what i might have done wrong please help :))

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Sounds like a file association issue, what version of Photoshop and operating system are you using and where from and how are you downloading the brushes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im using photoshop 2020, idk what you mean by operating system but im guessing you mean mac ios?. im from sweden and im just downloading them in abr and zip files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same for me I cant find an answer on here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines