• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help, I'm a Student and I can't install PhotoShop on my main laptop.

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I do this? I have photoshop with my school account and computer, yet, when logging in here, it's asking me to buy it again? Is it possible to use my schools plan of photoshop at home?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That depends on the terms of your school's license. You will need to contact your school IT department.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Photoshop do you have?  And have you used it on another computer? Because, there's a limit on the number of devices it can be signed in to.  Then again, its been a hot minute since I used a student account.  It was way back on CS5, a couple of years before things went subscription based.  So, I am not entirely sure how the student accounts are handled now 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the student system is a mess and has always been so... I agree with Dave, you have to contact the school because no two Adobe set ups are the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines