Help! I want to put someone in a different picture.

Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to take a person out of one picture, and put them in another.  I'm new to photoshop and can't seem to find how to do that!  Please help!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help! I want to put someone in a different picture.

Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to take a person out of one picture, and put them in another.  I'm new to photoshop and can't seem to find how to do that!  Please help!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 22, 2020 0
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the actual pics would really help a lot mate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 1
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 2
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use menu File>Place to pace the persion's image into the image document you want them in. Mask the person in the placed in image to extract them. Then transform the person places in smart object layer to scale and position them into the document's composite image.. 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 3
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open both images, mask or extract person then move it into another image. Not straight forward to explain here to newbie. Try to find tutorial how to move person from one image to another.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 2