• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP learning Photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I AM AN ABSOLUTE BEGINNER AND THE TUTORIALS SEEM TO HAVE PIECES MISSING THAT DO NOT CORRESPOND AND  DO NOT GIVE THE RESULT, THEY NEED UPDATING. I HAVE HAD ADOBE 2021 FOR SOME MONTHS AND JUST CANNOT GET STARTED WITH IT, VERY FRUSTRATING. IS THERE A DECENT UPDATED VIDEO TUTORIAL THAT WORKS?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of the tutorials are for older versions of Photoshop, so things might be slightly different. What exactly are you trying to do? Can you give examples of the tutorials where, "Pieces are missing?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try with this channel https://www.youtube.com/c/Photoshoptrainingchannel/videos

Jesus is good instructor and usually is explaining how tool/option works and he is up to date with tutorials and features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I have done Photoshop workshops I tell people that they don't need to learn it all at once. They should concentrate on what is going to help them with the particular sort of work they want to create, enhance etc. and chose aspects they will use over and over to cement them into memory.  Otherwise you can get into that 'use it or lose it' situation where the next time you need to tool or process, you have to learn how to do it all over again.  

So having said that, can you tell us how you would like to use Photoshop?  Do you want to improve your photographs, or illustrate from scratch?  Perhaps combine image elements and make composites? With that information we can probably get you on started.  There's no limit on the help you can ask for, so you can ask as many questions as you like, and someone will help to keep you moving forward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines