Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP ME WITH THE PSD!

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am new to photoshop and wanted to became designer in near future. Currently, I am doing an internship and my senior designer gave me a task to create a PSD of a site. I am doing my best to create one but it's really difficult I have created the rest but the button in the Product box of the mattress is difficult, I have created the simple button but on hover the button got bigger and shows a shadow which I need to create in the next step! I am having trouble in that please have a look and help me out!

here is the link: [link to website removed by moderator].

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

"but on hover the button got bigger"

Photoshop does not do a hover with buttons. That is done with HTML coding. The way the button would get "bigger" would be if you were swapping in a different image.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"but on hover the button got bigger"

Photoshop does not do a hover with buttons. That is done with HTML coding. The way the button would get "bigger" would be if you were swapping in a different image.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way I can create that effect in a new step??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot create hot buttons inpS. You might want to look into Adobe XD to create a site prototype.

XD will take you PS artboards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never used it, but worth the shot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this for a school project because Photoshop web sites are not a thing now days and its super outdated

Adobe Xd is fine for making the layout design but you will not be able to actually use the code for real because what Xd outputs is fake... Adobe Muse did have this option and was much more user friendly, however Adobe has moved away from web design, ending Muse and ignoring Dreamweaver so you are better off with one of the 3rd party (non-Adobe) options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL! no that's the task from my senior designer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines