Help ME!

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There,

I am Ibrahim, from Bangladesh a poor country with more than 20.5% national poverty. Unfortunately, I am one of them 😢. I have just learned a graphics design course from LEDP which is a course from the Bangladesh Government ICT division. The Course is free. But I don't have money to buy Photoshop and I don't want to use crack because crack is one kind of Theft. Now I want to earn some money and I want to use Photoshop but I don't have money to buy Photoshop. The world has no one for Poors 🙁 BUT IF ADOBE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT A STUDENT, POOR, OR FOR ME THAT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL BUT I PROMISE WHEN I START TO MAKE MONEY I WILL PAYBACK
Thank You.

My Email: (Personal info removed by moderator)

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, FAQ, Feature request, How to, Import and export, Mac, Make It, Performance, Praise, Problem or error, SDK, Windows

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cannot afford a subscription at present, then use an alternative image editor until you can. Adobe sell Photoshop Elements. If that is still too much, free and legal image editors are available from other developers.

I have never been asked what specific software I will use to fulfill a job. Only what I will provide and by when.

Dave

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines