HELP Microsoft removed Photoshop elements 10 premier

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully Im in the right section of this forum.

I hope someone can help me after microsoft removed photoshop premier elements 10 (along with alot of other software) after I did a reboot of windows. This was installed on my computer when I bought it. I believe this should not have been removed as the reboot to factory settings should have left everything that was installed by the factory. I have been told that MS considers Adobe malware. I had several projects that are now lost.  Yes I know this is older software and not part of the paid subscription plans. Is there anyway to reaquire this bundle without haveing to join a subscription plan. At the time this was an expensive bundle that I had added to my build from HP. I know I should have had a backup (I do now).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Download and install, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HELP Microsoft removed Photoshop elements 10 premier

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully Im in the right section of this forum.

I hope someone can help me after microsoft removed photoshop premier elements 10 (along with alot of other software) after I did a reboot of windows. This was installed on my computer when I bought it. I believe this should not have been removed as the reboot to factory settings should have left everything that was installed by the factory. I have been told that MS considers Adobe malware. I had several projects that are now lost.  Yes I know this is older software and not part of the paid subscription plans. Is there anyway to reaquire this bundle without haveing to join a subscription plan. At the time this was an expensive bundle that I had added to my build from HP. I know I should have had a backup (I do now).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Download and install, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If your softaware (Adobe software) was removed, you can just simply reinstall it.

Uninstalling software does nothing to your projects/content, it;s just software. For example, any documents you create in Photoshop are not saved in Photoshop. They're saved on your hard drive.

-------------------------------------------------
Marek Mularczyk
Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor
http://marekmularczyk.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying. Unfortunatly when the system was rebooted everything was lost except windows. None of the software or the keys were left behind. I have software that searches the partitions for missing software and and associated keys. I was not supplied keys when I got the computer. Also this computer was originally a windows 7 machine then a windows 8 and now a windows 10. I believe this may have something to do with why the software was removed. Hp has been no help as this computer is 9+ years old and anything having to do with this system isnt availabe anymore.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you done a factory restore you would have ended up back to Windows 7 with all the apps installed, it sounds to me like you did a Windows 10 reset and not a fatcory restore.

You are given the option to keeps applications and profiles when doing a reset in Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I know this is older software and not part of the paid subscription plans. Is there anyway to reaquire this bundle without haveing to join a subscription plan. At the time this was an expensive bundle that I had added to my build from HP. I know I should have had a backup (I do now).

You should have license keys for the software and when you install it again just input the license key to register.

-------------------------------------------------
Marek Mularczyk
Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor
http://marekmularczyk.com/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"reboot to factory settings"

A reboot to factory settings is a hidden partition that's created by the manufacturer of the PC and will not necessarily restore all of your applications unless they where part of the restore image.

So if you did indeed do a manufacturer restore and the applications are not there it's not the fault of Microsoft it's the fault of the PC manufacturer.

Even if you could download the software which is highly unlikely you would need the serials keys for the applications

Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements are not part of the Creative Cloud and can be purchased as standalone applications

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2021 0