help needed

Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 

i wonder if someone can help me with following problem- i have updated Ps CC from Creative Cloud on my Mac and now all sorts of problems appeared, most worrying are Ps doesn't read jpg and RAW files at all.  What shall i do ?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

help needed

Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 

i wonder if someone can help me with following problem- i have updated Ps CC from Creative Cloud on my Mac and now all sorts of problems appeared, most worrying are Ps doesn't read jpg and RAW files at all.  What shall i do ?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2020 0
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

How much RAM and spare disk capacity do you have.

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020 0
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downgrade your Camera Raw from 13.1 to the previous version.

Kevin Stohlmeyer Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020 0