Highlighted

Help opening an image

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all-

I have been a photoshop user off and on for the past 10 years, but not much over the past two. I opened PS 2021 for the first time today and I am struggling with how the image is located on the canvas. No matter how much I try to re-place the image or drag it to the center of the screen, it always stays left. I have attached a screenshot to help, as I'm not even sure I am explaining this right. Hopefully, this is something simple I am overlooking, and someone here will be able to help.

Any isight would be much appreciated.

~Mike

I am using a 2020, 13-inch Macbook Pro.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Derek Cross | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Mike

Welcome to this friendly forum.

Re your issue, try this: reset your Photoshop preferences back to the factory defaults, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences.

Let us know how you get on.

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help opening an image

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all-

I have been a photoshop user off and on for the past 10 years, but not much over the past two. I opened PS 2021 for the first time today and I am struggling with how the image is located on the canvas. No matter how much I try to re-place the image or drag it to the center of the screen, it always stays left. I have attached a screenshot to help, as I'm not even sure I am explaining this right. Hopefully, this is something simple I am overlooking, and someone here will be able to help.

Any isight would be much appreciated.

~Mike

I am using a 2020, 13-inch Macbook Pro.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Derek Cross | Adobe Community Professional

Hi Mike

Re your issue, try this: reset your Photoshop preferences back to the factory defaults, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences.

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 1
Mike4323 LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Derek!

Thanks so much...it worked like a charm.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 1