Highlighted

Help! Pen tool path lines are no longer blue, hard to see

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

Hi, I'm working on photoshop right now and for some reasons my path lines for the pen tool have changed from a very visible blue to a very thin grey line and I can barely see the handles or anchor points. I must have clicked something by accident. Can someone help me change it back? It's really hard working with it like this. Thanks in advance!

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help! Pen tool path lines are no longer blue, hard to see

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

Hi, I'm working on photoshop right now and for some reasons my path lines for the pen tool have changed from a very visible blue to a very thin grey line and I can barely see the handles or anchor points. I must have clicked something by accident. Can someone help me change it back? It's really hard working with it like this. Thanks in advance!

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional path options are available from the Options bar see screenshot below. It seems there is a bug in 21.2.0 Version and options are grayed out at least on Windows machine, please report bug here https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

path options.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked in preferences to see if Photoshop is detecting your GPU and that OpenCL is enabled

2020-06-19 09_33_25-Preferences.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines