• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP!!!! Photoshop 2020 won't let me save on Mac Catalina

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything. I updated the application, no luck. I added the application to Full Disk Access and Accessibility on System Preferences. Nothing. When I try to close the app it gives me the option to save, don't save or cancel. When I click save nothing happens, and I'm afraid if I click don't save my work will be lost. When I force exit the app I can recover the work though. I can export to jpg, png, etc. But I need to save the psd file onto my computer or cloud, and this is only possible using "save as."Please help me, I have a project due and I need to submit the psd file.  

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the file saving issue. Could you please go to the "System Preferences" of your Mac, then "Security and Privacy" and select the "Privacy tab". Once there, please select "Accessibility" from the list on the left and add Photoshop to the list by unlocking the window using the lock icon on the bottom left. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under "Full disk access". Once done, restart the computer and let us know if that helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the file saving issue. Could you please go to the "System Preferences" of your Mac, then "Security and Privacy" and select the "Privacy tab". Once there, please select "Accessibility" from the list on the left and add Photoshop to the list by unlocking the window using the lock icon on the bottom left. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under "Full disk access". Once done, restart the computer and let us know if that helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I add Photoshop to the list?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...after unlocking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind, I figured it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines