Help Photoshop Wont Render Video iMac 2020

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I just bought a brand new to of the link iMac 2020 and first my first project I'm already having issues. I created a simple banner ad with a video and when I try to do export > Render Video the wheel starts spinning but just stays stuck. I have a brand new iMac with 40 gigs of ram so it shouldn't be a computer issue. 

Please Click Link Below to see Screen Recording

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahceklinxfhfrpw/dog-06.37%20PM.mov?dl=0

Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 9.09.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-03 at 9.10.05 PM.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear that Photoshop is not able to render the file. Could you please let us know the version of Photoshop you're on?

Please go to the System Preferences of macOS, then Security and Privacy & select the Privacy tab. Once there, please select Accessibility from the list on the left and add Photoshop to the list by unlocking the window using the lock icon. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access. Once done, restart the computer and let us know if that helps.

Regards,
Sahil

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines