Highlighted

HELP PLEASE !!! DOTS COVERING THE WHOLE WORK SPACE

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP PLEASE !!!

any one knows what those dots are all over the screen? I have the same issue both in Photoshop and Lightroom. also when I hover the mose over the image the dots starts to flash and move around, it is driving me crazy, can`t see what I`m working on......

HELP PLS !!!

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HELP PLEASE !!! DOTS COVERING THE WHOLE WORK SPACE

Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP PLEASE !!!

any one knows what those dots are all over the screen? I have the same issue both in Photoshop and Lightroom. also when I hover the mose over the image the dots starts to flash and move around, it is driving me crazy, can`t see what I`m working on......

HELP PLS !!!

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi. thanks for quick reply..

I`ve turrend the garphic processor off in photoshop - the dots are gone however the refresh is super slow now.. when I scroll down on the image (when 100%)  the refresh makes very slow waves...

What shall i do in Lightroom ? smae issue 

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this is no proper solution as it invalidates GPU dependent features (like the Rotate View Tool and some Filter acceleration for example) but it indicates problems with the GPU driver or the OS. 

In Lightroom try 

Adobe Lightroom > Preferences > Peformance > Use Graphics Processor > Off 

or post on the Lightroom Forum. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0