Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help please~outlines gets distored if I save my file on PNG with transparency

Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it is my first time-saving files on PNG with transparency. I am having trouble with the outlines when it comes to saving with transparency background. I've attached screenshots to make things clear. The first one is with the white background and it appears as it is drawn with nothing being changed. However, the second PNG with transparency background shows that the outlines are being distorted and not as it is drawn. I've tried to draw the outlines with a hard round brush to make sure I didn't miss any spots and also with the pen tool but still appears with the sharp distorted line.

I am using Windows, could it be the Windows picture viewer that's causing me the problem? Cuz I read some stuff with Windows not able to read PNG transparency files. Can someone please help me with this problem? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you create the pngs (export, save as, save for web)? 

Can you post the two pngs on this Forum? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reading!

I've tried export, save as, and save for web, all the methods I can find. I've also attached the two PNG files on the first post.

savedwithbackground.pngsavedwithtransparency.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I meant the actual pngs, not the screenshots. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines