Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with effect

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys,

Could you tell me a tutorial to make this kind of effect? I have been looking but I haven't found Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like just painting on a blank layer with a magenta color, then setting the blend mode to screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if it might be a bit more intricate and additionally employ a Layer Style like Drop Shadow of the same color with Blend Mode Color or something along those lines. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As with so many functions in Photoshop, there can be many roads that lead to the same destination. I agree with both the previous commenters, and another way is to make a magenta layer above the photo and play with different blending modes including screen as suggested, but also multiply at various opacities, and maybe erase strategically with a large soft brush where desired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you very much for the tips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines