• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help with icons? that have appeared on my pics and I don't know what I've done to enable them.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-2.jpg

consists of a light blue 1 and a crosshair with a 1 beside it.

any ideas? driving me mad.

regards Jeff D

oops, I'm using win10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

These are created with the Color Sampler tool (shares space with the Eyedropper tool "I".) You can drag the crosshair off the canvas OR Option+Click to delete one OR click "Clear" in the options bar to delete all of them.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/viewing-histograms-pixel-values.html#view_color_values_in_an_image

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hi

The light blue 1 is the count tool. So select the count tool in the tool bar and in the options bar click clear.

davescm_0-1617052789673.png

The cross hair with the 1 is the colour sampler tool. Select the color sampler tool in the toolbar and in the options bar click on "Clear All"

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hi Jeff

You have your answer, but II'll add my 2 cents worth.  The colour sampler tool is one of those that you might not use a lot, but is solid gold when you have a need for it.  Use it in conjunction with the Info panel as below.  

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are created with the Color Sampler tool (shares space with the Eyedropper tool "I".) You can drag the crosshair off the canvas OR Option+Click to delete one OR click "Clear" in the options bar to delete all of them.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/viewing-histograms-pixel-values.html#view_color_values_in_an...

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the very quick reply and It fixed the bottom one, sadly not the light blue 1 up above.

Any ideas on that one?

And again, thank you, It wall driving me up the wall.

regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just a quick update, I was able to remove the blue 1.

thanks again for your help.

regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The light blue 1 is the count tool. So select the count tool in the tool bar and in the options bar click clear.

davescm_0-1617052789673.png

The cross hair with the 1 is the colour sampler tool. Select the color sampler tool in the toolbar and in the options bar click on "Clear All"

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help.

regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff

You have your answer, but II'll add my 2 cents worth.  The colour sampler tool is one of those that you might not use a lot, but is solid gold when you have a need for it.  Use it in conjunction with the Info panel as below.  

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Regards 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines