Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help with jewellery retouch Technics

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am struggling to get my jewellry retouch using photoshop

how can i get this result? please help, i need a steps to step guidance if possiblei can i get this toi can i get this toto  this using Photoshop 2020to this using Photoshop 2020

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a combination of

a. A blur gallery path blur on the main object but with a mask so that it is not applied to the edges.

b. A black and white adjustment layer

c. A curve to whiten the white

2020-04-06_16-34-27.jpg

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave my big problem is working with layers. i wish i can have a manual which i can follow to do it but i will try and do what you suggested thanks again so much for your help. Much appreciated, really 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave is the a step by step course or training provided by adobe photoshop that teach this technic for beginner?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding to what Dave said, was the jewelry in question actually silver rather than a brassy color? Setting the white balance in-camera using a target like those from X-Rite would probably help here. (Can use any of the balancing tools as well post-production.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks the jewellery is sterling silver handmade. thanks again for your help, much appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Warunicorn is the a step by step course or training provided by adobe photoshop that teach this technic for beginner? I also asked Dave the same question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines