HELP WITH PHOTOSHOP

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have photoshop CS5 and I am trying to open images to fix but only a fourth of the image is able to be seen.  If I drag the tab you can see the whole picture but once I let the tab go with the mouse it goes back to the 1/4 of the image.  PLease help trying to work on a christmas present

I attached the example down below

TIA

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

Hi try to reset photoshop preferences and try again it after closing photoshop then open it....regards

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HELP WITH PHOTOSHOP

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have photoshop CS5 and I am trying to open images to fix but only a fourth of the image is able to be seen.  If I drag the tab you can see the whole picture but once I let the tab go with the mouse it goes back to the 1/4 of the image.  PLease help trying to work on a christmas present

I attached the example down below

TIA

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by lambiloon | Adobe Community Professional

Hi try to reset photoshop preferences and try again it after closing photoshop then open it....regards

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 0