Help with Tracking

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes.

Ayer mismo mi versión 19.0 de Photoshop se actualizo a la versión 19.0.1

No vi problema alguno hasta que empecé a trabajar con TEXTOS y pude ver qué al seleccionar uno, dos o varios caracteres ya no puedo utilizar la rueda del ratón para unir o separar los caracteres que tenga seleccionados y verlo automáticamente, ahora lo tengo que hacer a través de Alt + Flecha Izquierda o Derecha, y eso a mi actualmente me viene muy mal porque tengo problemas físicos y no puedo utilizar mis dos manos.

Hay alguna forma de que vuelva a funcionar a través del ratón?

Si hay alguna forma de activar esa opción os lo agradecería.

Ante todo, muchas gracias...

------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon.

Yesterday my version 19.0 of Photoshop was updated to version 19.0.1

I did not see any problem until I started working with TEXTS and I could see that when selecting one, two or several characters I can no longer use the mouse wheel to join or separate the characters I have selected and see it automatically, now I have to do it through Alt + Left or Right Arrow, and that currently is very bad for me because I have physical problems and I can't use both my hands.

Is there any way for it to work again through the mouse?

If there is any way to activate that option I would appreciate it.

First of all, thank you very much ...

Isma.

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It sounds like it is tied into the bug which was introduced in 19.0.1 with the fix to character leading. You may wish to add your comments to the thread at the link below :

Photoshop CC 19.0.1: Text Size Scubby Slider and Up Down Arrow no longer gives live updates | Photos...

Dave

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Dave for your quick response.

Greetings.

Isma

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir, this help me

Thanks

Niki usps tracking

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines