Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi - Adaptive Wide Angle not working

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

even in the just released 22.3.1 Version Adaptive Wide Angle Distortion does not working. Pressing Shift with dragging changes the color of the line, but releasing the mouse button gives a weird and unusual indication and nothing else happen.This problem exists since the last versions.

Way around: Switch the Mesh on!

Hannes

(Personal data removed by moderator)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure AWA uses the GPU.  Check Preferences > Performance > GPU.  If it is turned on, click on Advanced and see what Drawing Mode is set to?  Also is Open CL selected or greyed out.

If this is your issue, can you please tell us what video card you are using?

Also what operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I have to apologoze for the inconvenience and the wrong information i gave to you. The older version (before 22.3.1) was faulty as indicated.

22.3.1 however forget sometimes my pressing the shift key when dragging the line. So i have to right click the line to get it horizontal or vertical.

My graphic card ist Nvidia Geforcr GTX 1650 and PS uses Open CL Windows 10 2004 (Build 1904.867)

Hannes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines