Highlighted

Hide blue bounding box aroundactive layer

Explorer ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last update, Photoshop shows the blue Bounding Box around the active Layer. I like to switch the Guidelines ON/OFF with show/hide Extras without showing the Bounding Box. This worked before the last update.

The only way I can hide the box is hide Extras. But this also hides the Guidelines. I tried everything in the Extra-Options ...

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hide blue bounding box aroundactive layer

Explorer ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last update, Photoshop shows the blue Bounding Box around the active Layer. I like to switch the Guidelines ON/OFF with show/hide Extras without showing the Bounding Box. This worked before the last update.

The only way I can hide the box is hide Extras. But this also hides the Guidelines. I tried everything in the Extra-Options ...

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post meaningful screenshots? 

Is »Show Transform Controls« unchecked for the Move Tool? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your move tools options in the tool obtion bar is not showing the transform control bounding box.

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines