Exit

high resolution image Uploading error

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi...
Hope you are doing well.
My name is Aleena and I am using adobe photoshop. Recently I create a website related to tesco check bill  and now I edit the banner of my website with 1720*1080. Now when I upload the image on the website it takes a lot of time and after some time nothing shows on the website. please guide me on how can I upload an image? Is there any issue with the website or I have to make an image with low resolution? 

Thank You in Advance 

Link removed by Moderator

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your image should be set to 72 ppi and the proper pixel dimensions. 1720x1080 is almost a full screen size graphic, not a banner. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resolution is meaningless on the web. You image needs to have fewer pixels than 1720*1080 to fit in one of your web pages.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines