• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hindi/Marathi Text Problem In Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2016 Feb 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been stuck in this for a while and have searched the internet for the solution. I have seen a few solutions but none of them have really helped me.
So here's my problem:
Our client provides me the content of his project for design in hindi (He used google translater to type / Google Inputs)
So suppose this is my word I want on photoshop->
कार्यक्रम
I open the text box and paste this word there, and PS automatically selects the hindi font and everything. but the word pasted is like this->

01.png

However if I right-click on the word: & see in layers panel, It shows the word that I originally pasted but for some reason it can't show that!

Photoshop.jpg

But If now I select that word from Photoshop & copied it and paste it on internet(e.g. Facebook ), It gives me the way I want! (Means proper text).

That means that photoshop is understanding the word but can't show it the way i want.

Please give me the solution for it.

Thanks a lot in advance...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Feb 27, 2016 Feb 27, 2016

Don't know what solutions have you tried. But, if you do Preferences>Type>Middle Eastern and South Asian and then from the top menu Type>Language Options>Middle Eastern Features and start a new document you should get:

Hindi-test.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Guru ,
Feb 27, 2016 Feb 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know what solutions have you tried. But, if you do Preferences>Type>Middle Eastern and South Asian and then from the top menu Type>Language Options>Middle Eastern Features and start a new document you should get:

Hindi-test.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so glad that people like you still exists! Thanks a lot for your help on this. You are a savior!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried this. Still not working for me.

Please help...its urgent.

Thank you Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 9.58.10 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir,

The option you showed is not displayed in my installed version of CS5, please refer to the Screen-shot and provide the guidance here.

Language type option in PhotoshopLanguage type option in Photoshop

Thank You in Advance!

Regards,

Atul A.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop Elements 2020 and is facing the same issue as yours. There is only option "Show Asian Text Options" which is unchecked. I tried to check it then tried typing in Hindi. No progress.

If anybody out there have a solution, please write and help.

Regards. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/asian-scripts.html

refer this link of Adobe, they have explained everything about languages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

langauages > Middle Eastern Features is not enable.

Screen shot attached.

Shubham5C40_0-1631439434809.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hindi typing is not happening in photoshop even hindi font selected. selected middle eastern in typing preferences too. After typing its showing english only

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Man, it Worked like a Charm, You are genius life saver thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My shift is not working while typing shree dev font in photoshop cc 2019 so i cant use such types of keys which imp in marathi

And also cant use gylipse  in photoshop cc 2019 when double click on the key it deosnt get a proper word i get another key on screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ajit,

can you please help me. how can I use Hindi font in photoshop? I am not able to use Hindi fonts in my Photoshop. I want to use my Hindi font in some images to put on my website. Please answer me ASAP.

Thankyou.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watch this and Solve your issue --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7W439nO1Bw&t=11s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This really works ...Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot... works for me!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines