Highlighted

Horizontal lines on image after edit

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have this problem where after editing image, when you zoom in very close the whole image is covered with these barely visible horizontal lines. On my raw files I do not see them. Would anyone have any idea how to get rid of these lines? Thank you for all your help/feedback..

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Horizontal lines on image after edit

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have this problem where after editing image, when you zoom in very close the whole image is covered with these barely visible horizontal lines. On my raw files I do not see them. Would anyone have any idea how to get rid of these lines? Thank you for all your help/feedback..

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That Photoshop Pixel grid when you zoom in that far to can edit each pixels. Zoom in more the pixels will be displayed even lager the is a limit you to how far in you can zoom in. The lines are not ima your image. Its an overlay Ctrl+H will hide the overlay

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I will try it out

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the problem

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 9.51.41 AM 2.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a different problem.   What did you do processing your image.  

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have manualy blended 4 flash exposures. And after blending I noticed these lines.

Thanks for all you input on this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines