• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horizontal type tool problem = reply to JaneE

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Jane. I am running version 22.3.1.

Your suggested link didnt  help as clicking the options bar just triggered the type tool and crashed the sustem again.  From what I  read  a lot of folks are having  problems with  22.3.1.

How can I go back to  22.3.0 which seems to  sort  out the problem.

Michael Tuck

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you referring to? Please post on that thread or at least post the link. 

»How can I go back to  22.3.0 which seems to  sort  out the problem.«

In the CC application you can select »Other versions«, but make sure to back-up your presets before rolling back Photoshop. 

Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 13.52.09.pngScreenshot 2021-04-25 at 13.52.35.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want someone on this Forum to be alerted about a post on a thread they are not yet following you can add »@« and type the name – then you should be able to select from a dropdown list, in this case @JaneE 

Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 13.56.46.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @MJTphoto 

Thankfully we have lots of volunteers on this forum, so someone will pick up when another can't. @c.pfaffenbichler has told you how to go back. (Thanks, c.p. ! )

I want to add, though, that I am now having an issue with the Type tool. I click an insertion point, see the Lorem Ipsum text, and can then do nothing. Accidentally, I've learned the if I accept the text, I can then go back to edit and format it normally by double-clicking the T icon in the Layers panel. I can also create new type layers that work normally once I get past that first one.

If you have not installed an older version yet, can you test this?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines