• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hot to change the color in the Menu Bar

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I change the background color of the Menu Bar. I wish to have a  Black background and lthe letters white, and if later I whish to return to its default setting.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi there,

Photoshop menu bar color is linked to the user interface color. 

By default,  the background in Photoshop is dark, but you can change it to very dark, mid grey or very light grey. To change the interface choose Edit >  Preferences > Interface (Windows) or Photoshop CC > Preferences > Interface (Mac).

However, the color of the menu bar alone is not customizable. We'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially as a feature request so the engineering team can get thi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Photoshop menu bar color is linked to the user interface color. 

By default,  the background in Photoshop is dark, but you can change it to very dark, mid grey or very light grey. To change the interface choose Edit >  Preferences > Interface (Windows) or Photoshop CC > Preferences > Interface (Mac).

However, the color of the menu bar alone is not customizable. We'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially as a feature request so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here: Adobe Photoshop Family 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe @jazz-y ’s Script will be of interest to you. 

Photoshop Purple Skin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the mention.
I tried to randomize the colors and the color of the menu bar does not change with UIColors.txt (although it depends on the color scheme).

2021-03-03_19-24-11.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines