Highlighted

hotkeys for specific brushes

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

it would be really helpful for me to switch through different brushes just with clicking  a hotkey. Is there a way for that? I just use two or three brushes and it would be great to have these on hotkeys.

Best regards,

Nico

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

hotkeys for specific brushes

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

it would be really helpful for me to switch through different brushes just with clicking  a hotkey. Is there a way for that? I just use two or three brushes and it would be great to have these on hotkeys.

Best regards,

Nico

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the Brush Tool, if you right mouse click within your canvas you will see a series of options that includes your most recently used brushes. Would this do the trick? No hotkeys required 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Michael,

thanks for your response. It does not really the job for me. I do use already the 'tool preset' which is quite cool but in my workflow I switch a lot between 2 or three brushes and it would be nice to just press for example the '1' key to draw and then '2' for my brush to shade stuff. 

Maybe someone knows.

Best regards, 

Nico

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Nico. Hope you find a good solution. Cheers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0