• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can i access to my autosaved files in photoshop

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a picture ans i accidently close the files.  my autosave option was On.

how can i access to my autosaved files in photoshop on a mac?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Auto save feature in Photoshop. There  is an Auto Recovery feature you can that cane recover some editing done in current open Document if Photoshop crashes, You system crashes or you lose power.  If you close documents without saving the they are gone. There are no files for them.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an auto-backup feature availaible on the Mac. It is called Time Machine and you can Google the setup, the features and method for retrieving information.  If you put Time Machine in the Dock and right click, you will have the opprtunity to see its Preferences.  Here is part of the display:

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 3.15.52 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Norman if they never saved a file what is Time machine going to do for them? I use Windows it has a disk copy feature but if one does not save a file whats to copy? 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right. JJ, and I am wrong. Closed does not mean saved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I know, that only works, as mentioned previously, when your computer crashes. It also works if you're working on a cloud document. Cloud docs will be saved automatically, when you close them, which could be a bad thing, if you didn't want to save what you had done, like flatten an image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines