how can i change the background image?

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm,
a neophyte of photoshop, i'd like reproduce an image similar to that i have attached, but with and e background image different. i'd like change the image of stonehenge with that an other monument, but i'd like not change the style .

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how can i change the background image?

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm,
a neophyte of photoshop, i'd like reproduce an image similar to that i have attached, but with and e background image different. i'd like change the image of stonehenge with that an other monument, but i'd like not change the style .

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Make It

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

paper surface.png

From your description I believe you want to create a file consisting of the patterned paper surface appearing in your example and that you plan to superimpose another image on that surface.

If that is the case, make a rectangular selection of the illustration area, then choose Edit > Fill > Content Aware. Last, Select > Deselect the Selection. Note that the thin frame line is maintained and that the current illustration includes white.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2020 0