• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I find shadow Effect Tool in Photoshop ?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm finding a Shadow Effect tool, I search a lot but I can't find it, I used this for my cosmetic items designs. I make my design in photoshop and I want to use the shadow tool for my product design to make attractive. Anyone knows where I find the shadow effect tool in photoshop then tell me soon because I want to complete my design. Here is a lot of example of [Link to commercial site removed by moderator] where already use shadow effect tools. This link shows an example of how a designer uses the shadow effect tool. Click the link to see the samples and tell me to know how I can give the same shadow effect to our cosmetic product design.

Kindly Help me  Soon!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Layer > Layer Style > Drop Shadow.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Layer > Layer Style > Drop Shadow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the second question you have posted to a commercial site. In both cases you are looking for Adobe Illustrator, not Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For a more realistic shadow, you can draw it with a soft brush on a new layer and drop the opacity.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines