• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I get my refund?

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been charged with a yearly photoshop premium subscription yet I planned on paying for a monthly subscription. I would like to switch to a switch to a monthly subscription and get a $54.99 refund from the yearly subscription I was charged with.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi check following link for your help....regards

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/change-plan.html

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ali has already provided a link. Just to add, if it has been less than 30 days since you signed up, you can cancel and get a refund. See:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have prepaid an annual plan then the terms and conditions, that you agreed to when you took out the plan (you did read them didn't you?), state that if you cancel after 14 days it is "non-refundable, and your service will continue until the end of your contracted term."

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

We do not work for Adobe so cannot do anything with accounts. You would need to discuss this with Adobe Customer Care and see if you are offered anything. Note : Do not respond to private messages on this forum asking for account details - scammers are known to do that here.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Dave for the 14 day correction. I did check before I posted and thought I saw 30 days. I do see 14 days now when I check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines