• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW CAN I PRINT DOUBLE SIDED IN PHOTOSHOP

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2008 Mar 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to print a 11x17 brochure double sided. I have a hp laserjet 5500 printer that is capable of duplexing. How do I need to set up my page(s)? Do I use 11x17 size or do I use 11x34 size when I tried 11X34 it shrank it down to fit on one side. Anyone have any ideas for me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Mar 14, 2008 Mar 14, 2008
G'day Chris

If you have your pages as seperate PSDs i.e. NOT one document with a layer for each page, then go File > Automate > PDF Presentation.

Tick add open files (so only have the pages you want open) Tick Multi-Page Document then save, I chose JPEG and High in the options.

You will end up with a multi page PDF which you should be able to print from. I suspect that there will be a script for doing this from a single multi layer PSD.

Regards

John

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Mar 13, 2008 Mar 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop doesn't do more than one page at a time.

Either print all the page ones individually then print them all on the reverse with page two...

... or use a layout program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 14, 2008 Mar 14, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

G'day Chris

If you have your pages as seperate PSDs i.e. NOT one document with a layer for each page, then go File > Automate > PDF Presentation.

Tick add open files (so only have the pages you want open) Tick Multi-Page Document then save, I chose JPEG and High in the options.

You will end up with a multi page PDF which you should be able to print from. I suspect that there will be a script for doing this from a single multi layer PSD.

Regards

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. This was EXACTLY what I was looking for and worked perfectly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After following his steps to automate the desired images for both front and back, how did you go about getting them to print on both sides correctly?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you're on the PDF Presentation Screen, save it as a multi-page document. Tick "Add Open Files", and duplicate the page that you want to print double-sided and save it. It should save in your files. You should be able to open the PDF document and print it from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Life saver..thank you so much-automating out of PS worked like a charm!!!  Saved me hours of frustration! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines