• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I setup a conic transformation warp setting?

Engaged ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if there was a way to configure the warp tool presets in a custom way. I need to create a conic transformation for images. If you imagine the Warp-Arch settings with 0 radius for the inner arch and a 270 degree bend, that's what I need.

Here is a picture of what that would look like:

conic warp.jpg

Is it possible to add a preset to the warp library? Could I do this with scripts? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. If you take the image and fold it into a concave cone so that the two flat edges touch, tape it, and set it on a shelf, when you walk by the face will magically appear to follow you. It's a great 3D illusion that I'm sure someone else has come up with before me, but I derived this myself and it works! Now if I can just automate the transform instead of having to go into C4D and do flat projection mapping.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I think the only script can help in this case....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines