• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can I stop getting "Photoshop Family" emails from sprnklr?

Advisor ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About a week ago I started getting emails from "Photoshop Family" with an email address of noreply.photoshop_family@sprinklr.com.  Each one of them had the message "A topic you're following on the Adobe Photoshop Family Community has a new post."  All of the emails were on threads I had not posted to or created and were not of interest to me.  I wrote sprnklr and asked them why I was getting these emails and asked them to stop sending them.  After intially apologizing and saying they were looking into it I have not heard back.  I am getting about a dozen emails a day.  Does anyone know of this site and how to stop them from sending emails?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Hi

In one of the emails you receive, click "View in Community" to get to the feedback forum, then sign in. Click the avatar in the upper right to go to your profile, then click "Email & Notifications". Uncheck everything.

That is a separate forum from this one, and you have to work with them.

~ Jane

CBADD9A9-6E36-4847-A12E-D48583BABBDC.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

In one of the emails you receive, click "View in Community" to get to the feedback forum, then sign in. Click the avatar in the upper right to go to your profile, then click "Email & Notifications". Uncheck everything.

That is a separate forum from this one, and you have to work with them.

~ Jane

CBADD9A9-6E36-4847-A12E-D48583BABBDC.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  Is this separate forum a part of Adboe?  Do you know how I was "joined" to it?  I did not take any action that I know of to do so.

Thanks,

Barton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barton,

This is a user-to-user forum, answered mostly by volunteer who assist with questions about how to use Photoshop. That forum is managed by the Photoshop developers and is for feature requests and submitting bug reports.

No, sorry, I don't know how you were joined to it. I do know that they had to undergo maintenance very recently and now the emails are coming from a different email address than before. As volunteers, we can't do anything from this forum. You can unsubscribe there and / or start a new thread for Adobe staff to see and (hopefully) take action on.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, Jane, thanks, just curious.  I followed your instructions and hopefully will stop receiving emails.

Best,

Barton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let us know, Barton!

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, 10/1, I'm still getting about 16 a day. Never signed up for this and haven't been able to stop them.

I follow their instructions (& Jane's) but they say the link has expired even tho' it's been less than a minute. Is this bona fide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jane-e

I have the same problem since a while even none of the options of sending email.was checked.

I've put them on my junk list, but what can I do to stop those mails?

Murk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines