• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I Sync Photoshop Presets in adobe Photoshop and Illustrator ?

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'd like to ask is there any way I can sync my presets in Photoshop and Illustrator ?

So I can use different devices (at home and office) 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Could you please let us know what type of presets are you referring to?
I believe it is not possible to sync presets or settings from Photoshop to Illustrator or vice-versa.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for your reply

Sorry I ment that I want to sync presets such as ( patterns , brushes, gradients ..) in photoshop in different devices . 
I use MacBook Pro and I'm planning to buy  iMac. But sometimes I have to work outside my home so it will not be easy to reimport my presets every time I chang the device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preset Syncing is now available in Photoshop 22.2 released today. You can enable this feature by opening the Preferences > General page and clicking the Preset Syncing checkbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sahil,

the presets that will sync automatically across desktop devices are Brushes, Gradients, Patterns, Shapes, Styles and Swatches. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additionally, you can find more information on Preset Syncing here: Sync presets on multiple devices

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello roaya!

Preset Sync is a newly release feature for Photoshop. It can sync Brushes, Gradients, Patterns, Shapes, Styles and Swatches across multiple desktop devices. 

For more information please take a look at Feature summary | Photoshop desktop (February 2021 release)  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines